Intuit QuickBooks is nowadays hired by many businesses irrespective of size and sector across the globe. The accounting software is richly featured that helps to manage and streamline the day to day pesky business accounting and finance in one place. The productive features and strong customer support has no wonder made QuickBooks as the most recommended business accounting software that holds the number one position in the market. The software tracks daily business sales, expenses, reports, taxes etc. But there are situations when QuickBooks encounter technical or functional errors. Error code -6000 is one of the common error reported by the users.
There are different reasons responsible for the QuickBooks error -6000. Error -6000 is not the single error, there are many extended error code that falls under the error code -6000. Some of the major error codes are below listed:
- Quickbooks Error Code -6000, – 107 – The error occurs when the.TLG record is ruined.
- Quickbooks Error Code – 6000, – 1076 – In case the QuickBooks establishment is corrupt the error occurs.
- Quickbooks Error Code- 6000, – 77.80,83 and many more.
Below is the detail of Error Code-6000, -83 and 80.
QuickBooks Error Code 6000, 83
In case you are using QuickBooks 2013 to handle your business and when you attempt accessing your company file the error message crops on your screen.
“An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support and provide them with the following error codes: (-6000, -83).”
Major Causes for QB Error –6000, –83:
There are multiple reasons responsible for occurence of this error:
- Poor approval for the network server, Windows user, etc.
- Firewall in your system hindersapproaching the company file.
- While you are amending your company file version to higher version through internet connectivity.
- The QB software installation is in complete while some crucial files are missing.
- Corrupt company files or shared folder.
Recommended Resolutions for QuickBooks Error –6000 83:
This error code can be fixed by following the below mentioned steps:
- Download and install QuickBooks Company File Doctor to repair the file. This QB tool helps in file restoring using a recent company file backup.
- Configuration offirewall settings and other security software settings.
- Multiple hosting of files configuration is not required in all the computers. Setting upin a single computer is enough.
- QuickBooks Connection Diagnostics tool can be use to verify network connection.
- Installation of the latest update of QuickBooks.
- Validatethe permissions to open the company file.
QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -80
What is QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -80?
When the user is trying to access a company file from the server the user encounters the error code.
Causes for the Error:
There are many reasons that results for the happening of the error code:
- Corrupt Company file
- Company data has been converted over the network
- QuickBooks hosted in Multiple computers at the same time.
- No connection with the server
How to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -80?
Below solutions are recommended for fixing the error code to resolve the issue. Follow the solution according to the correct identification of the cause of the error.
- Perform system and server update with the latest version
- Use QuickBooks file doctor tool to fix the problem
- Copy the company file or the backup file to your local drive
- Restore the company file and update it
Following the above steps in case fails to resolve the issue you can contact QuickBooks error -6000 customer support number. The support team can be approached via phone, email or live chat option. They are very prompt and responsive in according services.
Else you can opt for other QuickBooks support agencies like Quickbooksprofessionals.com. It roofs dedicated and trained QuickBooks experts who are available round the clock to accord support to the customers. They assure instant support in a very short time. Call to the toll free phone support number +1-800-270-1894 and garner excellent QuickBooks support.