QuickBooks Packing Slips
In QuickBooks once the payment and transactions are been done the invoice is prepared to keep the details of these payments in bill format .When the invoice is generated there are some steps to design the invoice by layout and the columns which are suppose to look is the form where a user or a vendor can get all kind of information in a sequential way which helps the accounting in QuickBooks look good. When a product is sent for the order there are different options to send the product according to the type and the distance product needs to be delivered at.If in case you need support from QuickBooks Proadvisor feel free to contact us.
Why QuickBooks packing slip?
- In QuickBooks the packing of product is having a different receipt or slip attached with the product.
- The packing slip varies according to the product and the distance.
- QuickBooks provides the packing slip with each and every product to the vendor or user.
- While the invoice is getting ready there is an option with template where you can edit the packing slip details as well.
- The packing receipt is present in the drop down list where the invoice is designed.