QuickBooks 2010 not responding.
QuickBooks is one of the best software that will make your wok easy but sometimes there comes a situation that your QuickBooks not responds and for correcting it sometimes people press the wrong buttons but you should not do this as it may damage you windows, for solving it you just need to follow the steps that are given below:
- You just close all your windows that are open and reduce all your file size.
- Configure your internet security software.
- There should be no data corruption so you just have to rebuild your file.
- Reduce the fragmentation of your hard drive.
- If in any case you are using the enterprise 11 then turn off the search feature after that make the backup of it, by doing this thing QuickBooks will have the update on its search index fly.
- At last just create and after that restore the backup of your file.
By following all the above steps will help you out to reindex your file so that you probably enhance its performance of a large file.