QuickBooks is a software which has developed over time to become an intelligent accounting program for the business ventures. It has further developed itself to work upon multiple sectors in the business. There are various products which has been developed by intuit specialized in their own segment. QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks Enterprise and many more have their own set of features which enables high productivity.
Sync Manager in QuickBooks
QuickBooks Sync Manager is a program which facilitates the working of QuickBooks desktop, integrating it with Microsoft windows. The Sync Manager runs full time in the background to keep the details sync available from cloud to desktop and vice versa. In case you sign up with any option which requires the company file, you will have to setup the company file of the company.
Enable Sync Manager
- System Setup > Sync Manager
- Select “connect to QuickBooks”
- Sign in your Intuit account
- Hook up with the your company to be synced > Continue
- Allow permissions to share the data
Disable Sync Manager
- Select Edit from the menu bar
- Click Preferences from the run down menu
- Select integrated applications > company preferences > Intuit Sync Manager
- Select Delete
Also, you can access the ‘Manage Sync Data’ option from the Help menu. Clear the data in the Sync Settings.
Essential Information – Disabling Sync Manager
- Any application which runs on the Sync Manager would never be able to get the information.
- None of the Intuit designed application which utilizes the Sync Manager would be able to get your information.
- Any third party sync device or routers are not affected by this change.
Note: QuickBooks on Mac and QuickBooks online are not affected by the sync manager. they follow a different strategy to sync data with the desktop.
QuickBooks Sync Manager has been an important part of the QuickBooks team. However, Intuit is on the verge of discontinuing the software because of the complexities attached to the software. They are improving the sync manager and preparing a different routine to manage the information transfer. In order to understand the compound nature of the product you can call our customer support team +1-800-270-1894 who are QuickBooks experts. They would guide you through the software and also deliver highly satisfying knowledge to deal with your concerns. You can also contact us through the QuickBooks Desktop Chat Support where the professionals of the domain would entertain you with the lowest of turnaround time. We are available 24/7 to assist you with our services.