QuickBooks is one of the most important software in the accounting industry for the small and mid sized organizations. However, it is prone to many errors which originates while installing the software.
QuickBooks error 1603 is one such error which has its origin at the time of installation or updating the software. The QB Installation Diagnostic Tool is especially designed by intuit to conquer issues pertaining to .NET framework and errors during installation. Once the diagnostic tool is installed you can run this tool and restart your system to hold an error free installation.
Let us talk about the Error 1603
Symptoms of Error 1603
- The ongoing program crashes as soon as the error 1603 prompts the screen while installation.
- In multiple attempts of running the program the screen crashes multiple times during this attempt
- Windows does not respond to the inputs give by mouse or keyboard. Windows also behaves slowly while performing any task.
- Windows does not change its state for a few seconds while taking on the command.
Error 1603 – Causes
- There is an undone installation of the software or the downloaded file contains malware and is corrupt.
- The registry is windows is subject to change its state to a corrupted file due to a change in the recent installation file.
- There are chances of virus which may have corrupted the downloaded files of the software to be installed.
- There are certain QuickBooks files which has been mistakenly deleted.
Solution 1 – Use CD for installing QuickBooks
- While installing the software from the CD the basic aim is to clear the MSXML error.
- Insert the CD into the system and close the prompt for installation.
- You need to repair the MSXML file and this will be prompted by the windows once you close the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions to install the MSXML file in the system.
- Once the installation is complete, you can install the QuickBooks software without any MSXML error.
Solution 2 – QB Diagnostic Tool
- Download QB Diagnostic Tool and then install the tool.
- After the installation is complete, close all the other programs in the background.
- Run the Diagnostic tool by double clicking the software.
- The error would be fixed by the tool
- Restart the system and proceed with the installation of the software.
QuickBooks Technical Support – Call +1-800-270-1894 or Chat Here
In case you are unable to fix the error 1603 after proceeding with the above steps you can contact our Quickbooks customer support team via call +1-800-270-1894 or ask your queries on the live chat option here. We have experts of the domain who would guide you with the error and also make sure you understand the rigidity of the error. We are available 24/7 to assist you with the best in our knowledge.