How to Repair Error 3371 status code 11118
If you have recently encountered the strange QuickBooks Error Code 3371 – “QuickBooks could not initialize license properties.”The error may appear may be due to a missing or damaged file displaying a status code of 11118. The error occurs when registering or opening QuickBooks software. You can mark certain unusual while opening your company file in Quick Books. You are restricted to approach the company files. The attempts to resolve the issue like repairing the installation fail, and you get prompts for a mysterious html file. Know more how can QuickBooks Customer get connected with the QuickBooks Error Support Number .
Possible Reasons for the Error
When the essential file or component is either missing or corrupted which helps the QuickBooks Desktop to initiate the startup process QuickBooks error 3371 occurs .
• Qbregistration.dat – Most important file which contains the License information which not only helps the users to activate their accounting software but also check the validity of the software each time user initiate the startup process. Any corruption and damages in this file can interrupt the QuickBooks Start up process
• Damaged MSXML component – When the user click on the start button of the QuickBooks, A Microsoft Component name MSXMLem> initiate a process for retrieving the validity thorough Qbregistration.dat. So for a smooth launch of the QuickBooks Desktop application MSXMLem> will have to error free & updated.
Note: Some other reason behind this error are antivirus quarantine processes which might interrupt the QuickBooks Desktop file sometimes or the Windows OS is not updated.
How to fix the Error 3371
Customer first have checked whether his Windows OS updated or not, if they disable their Windows OS update then please update because outdated Windows OS might corrupt the QuickBooks Desktop important files.
[dropcap]Tip of the Day[/dropcap]
1. How to install Updated Windows OS :
- Click on WIN Start button / Logo .
- Navigate ALL Program than click Windows Update.
- Click to Install Windows updates.
- Provide the Admin Password if the system Prompt for Administrator Login .
- After completing the Update process , Please reinstall your QuickBooks Software and Activate it .
2. If you persistently face the error again, attempt to follow the steps mentioned below:
- If EntitlementDataStore.ecml is Damage Re-Generate or Create
- Use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool for resolving the common Installation errors .
- Do the clean install process .
Note: After performing all the solutions mentioned above problem not solved you have to contact your IT team or Microsoft professionals for removing the corruption of your Windows Operating system, then you have to try the steps for removing the Quick Books Error 3371 and if you looking for assistance QuickBooks component repair tool with windows 10You can do the following:
Contact QuickBooks Professionals.
You can alternatively choose QuickBooksProfessionals.com for error rectification. We have helped many facing error with Initializing QB POS application log or license properties.This is a reliable third party QuickBooks Support Company that hires experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. The resolution is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact us dialing our toll free help desk number ✆ +1800-270-1894.