QuickBooks is an accounting software which was designed by Intuit in 2002. Over the years QuickBooks has been serving the mid and the small cap industries with its accounting strength and business management skills to make it easy for the business to grow. There are many products and versions of QuickBooks which has been specifically designed for certain industry type. Today QuickBooks 2018 version gives the opportunity to the organizations over the world to use this powerful accounting software for business development.
QuickBooks has become technology oriented and the processes have become more automated and transparent. However, QuickBooks is prone to errors which does not allow the user to fulfill a particular task or does not allow the software to work. QuickBooks error 80070057 is one such error which hits the software to prevent you from working on the software. Let us check out what error 80070057 does to the software and how can it be resolved. In case you are unable to clear the error, you can contact our QuickBooks Customer Support Team.
QuickBooks Error 80070057
- The file extension has been amended and hence the software is unable to determine the company file.
- A file extension has been incorrectly renamed
- While creating the backup, QuickBooks has detected a break in the company file
- The software is corrupted during the installation process
Solution – Confirm the File Extension
Check the file extension
- Open file properties
- Select QuickBooks
- Please check the filename
- Click Ok
Amend the file extension
- Make a new folder and paste the company file
- Keep a track of the file extension. It should be fully visible
- Change the file extension to .QBM
- Save the file and extension
- Open QB desktop and restore the file
- In case the file does not open, rename it with .QBB extension
If problem persists, rename the file again with .QBX extension
- In the flash drive, copy company file and paste it in the new folder
- Open Explorer and QB desktop
- In C drive open file and choose the new folder
- Paste the .QBW file from the flash drive to the new folder
- In the QuickBooks desktop, browse and open the new folder
QuickBooks Technical Support – Call +1-800-270-1894 or Chat Live
QuickBooks is one of the fastest software in the accounting industry. However, there are errors which prompt while working on the software. In case you are unable to fix this concern, you can contact our customer support team +1-800-270-1894 and get assistance with the specialists of the domain. They are wise and experienced QuickBooks professionals who are available 24/7 to serve you. You can also contact our QuickBooks Error Chat Support for online assistance.