What are Causes behind QuickBooks Fatal Error?
Why do you see the message?
You must use “Turn windows features on or off” in the Control Panel to install or configure Internet Explorer 8.
QuickBooks will now exit.
Please switch Internet Explorer 8 ON and try again.
Why are you getting fatal error message?
If you are wondering why did you get this Error when you have not done anything wrong here are some of the reasons why this is happening?
- Internet explorer disabled: If you may have by mistake disabled internet explorer you may get this error message.
- Registry Key: If you may have damaged your registry key this may trigger a fatal error.
Steps to fix fatal Error 80029c4a:
- You will have to clean your computer registry with the help of system mechanic which has the features available to fix the fatal Error Issue on QuickBooks.
- Uninstall and install again internet explorer
- Download and run theQB-FatalError-Fix tool
- If the above doesn’t work you may have to do it manually or seek help from a tech support company.
My computer had a fatal error and now I am receiving these errors. Is there a way I can reinstall my Quickbook Pro 2016 onto my new laptop? This laptop is dieing. My QuickBooks Pro 2016 was from a download link, not a disc. How would I read it onto my new laptop?
If you need assistance with support for QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a all you have to do is give us a call on our toll free number.