Steps you need to take before and after installing Windows 10 on QuickBooks POS 10.0,11.0 and 12.0
• Compatibility check-up: Before installing Windows 10 you do get an option to check the compatibility with all the available software you have to run that first and see if you are facing any challenge with QuickBooks POS 10.0.
• Upgrade to latest POS 12.0: You have to upgrade your point of sale to the latest POS 12.0 and QuickBooks 2017 as QuickBooks always make sure it takes care of compatibility issues in their latest versions.
• Take back up: In order to protect yourself from any data loss we always recommend that you have to take the entire back up of your data before you try to update your windows.
• Different Machine: It is always recommended to have the back on a separate machine where your QuickBooks software is not running.
• Change the host file: Take the back on a separate computer change the host file this may help you from all the rework.
If your QuickBooks point of sale is not working fine after you installed windows 10 and the data os not loading you will not be able to complete your task there are few steps which you have to take to make sure it works fine and there are few precaution you have to take before you do an update on your windows.
QUICKBOOKS POS COMPATIBILITY TECHNICAL HELP
You can reach at QuickBooks POS Technical Support for getting more the information about such issue or you can call TOll free Phone ✆ +1800-270-1894. We can help you with Windows 10 compatibility with QuickBooks POS 10.0 or 12.0.