Printing Check Register in QuickBooks
In QuickBooks there are many modes of payment though which you can pay to a customer or vendor and some of these modes of payment are by check and cash .And while these payments are done all the records are being saved which means when there are many checks which are submitted they all are saved in a part of QuickBooks which is called check register. In QuickBooks there are two options of printing one is printing a specific check one by one or all the checks which are present in check register.
How to print check register:
- Go to the reports where the balance sheet must be selected
- The right account must be selected to get the print of check register
- Then the right amount with the right account name must be checked
- Select customize option where you can select the dates from which check register must be printed.
- Click on run report and export them either in any format of Microsoft office.
When the report is finalized it will provide with the accurate balance with the ending and opening amount with date range. Save all the settings once its final and then the print for the check register in QuickBooks is given.