QuickBooks is a software developed by Intuit for on-premises and cloud based development of small and medium-sized businesses. There are numerous testimonials that support the fact that QuickBooks is a vital element for their businesses. Intuit also provides the help & guidance by video, Knowledge base and articles even for helping users can ring anytime QuickBooks Support Phone to get the answers and solutions.
QuickBooks is a complete solution to manage the accounts of your business. It has several other benefits as compared to the other accounting companies. Some of them are:
• Expense organization–You will be able to connect to the bank and other card accounts and integrate it into apps with seamless integration.
• Automatic tracking – It will automatically track your inventory in stock and cost of each item. This enables you to track your profits easily.
• Easy cash flow control – You can easily control your cash flow and check the dues with just a few clicks.
• Reporting – Generate reports easily with simple clicks to check balance sheets, profit and loss reports, etc.
• Cloud business – It doesn’t matter where you are. You can easily manage all your accountings and update or view payrolls or other documents on the go.
There are many solutions of QuickBooks available in the market. Some of the solutions provided are listed below:
• QuickBooks Desktop Pro – There are two versions of this software consisting of an online and an offline version. With these, you get an organized and centralized reports of your business along with a Pay Now button. The Pro Plus version has added security, upgradation, and some other features.
• QuickBooks Desktop Premier –It consists of the features of the Pro Plus version and some other extra functionalities such as tracking the balance sheet by class and many such detailed services.
• QuickBooks Enterprise – This version is considered the most powerful among all the other products. You will be able to set up numerous users in no time. You can add up to a million names to track your customers.
• QuickBooks Mac – This system has been designed for the Mac users specifically for the Mac desktops.
• QuickBooks Online – In this version, along with the basic features of other products, you get added advantages such as the flexibility to work online, cloud-based apps, etc.
• QuickBooks Desktop – This version allows you to create customized invoices, track payments, manage accounts, etc.
The QuickBooks system has been so designed to support both the major operating system platforms in use today; Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. There are different products for both of them, and each has their benefits. The Mac version has been crafted by Mac users themselves, so it provides a better experience as compared to the other systems of this domain.
Some of the common errors faced by the customers are listed below:
• Installing and registering the product is one of the common areas in which the users face problems
• New printers or other hardware don’t function
• Runs slow in multi-user mode
• Creation of user accounts
• Losing the admin password
You will be able to get hold of an error code list and receive sufficient amount of help from the support staff. Technical support is needed to deal with these as you might end up corrupting your system if the problem is not approached correctly.
This process is quite simple. You need to insert a portable drive such as a USB to the first computer. Launch QuickBooks, open the company file to be transferred and go to the File menu. Under that click on the Create Backup option and select Local Backup. Go to options and select the USB drive and click on Backup Now. Follow the steps to create the backup. On the second computer, insert the USB drive, open QuickBooks and click on Restore Backup under the File menu. Select Local Backup and follow the steps to navigate to the Backup file on the USB and click Save to start the process and you are done.