Why you should upgrade QuickBooks from 2016 to 2017?
Intuit release of 2017 is expected in September
QuickBooks from last so many years have been updating new versions every year and latest in this would be QuickBooks 2017 and expected to be released any time soon and the users need to upgrade as soon as it comes.
Why upgrade to QuickBooks 2017?
1. New functionality: When you are using software for any purpose you have to keep upgrading it to newer versions to stay ahead on the new functionality it offers For Example: If you have Apple phone you will always see new IOS is launched and you are asked to update it and you feel like using a new phone all together.
2. Bug free as compared to last: As the developers in Intuit keeps on innovating and work on the latest threats in the market to keep you safe and secure and to give you a smooth user experience they ensure you don’t see the bugs you may have been experiencing in the older versions.
3. Compatibility with latest OS: In the ever changing world you have to stay ahead of the curve it is not only the QuickBooks software which makes a difference but also the OS it is running on it needs to compatible with that and newer versions takes care of that and the issues along with it.
4. Free technical support: You are new to the software version and you are required to upgrade and it is not working properly or you have questions QuickBooks offers free technical support on newer version.
Steps you need to ensure while upgrading to 2017
- Take back up of last version company file of QuickBooks: Before you decide to upgrade to the new version of QuickBooks it is very important that you have to take the back up of your existing file if in case on any error you should not be losing any important information critical to your business. You don’t replace the older version of QuickBooks.
- Keep the older version for a month: It is advisable not to get rid of the older version completely and you should keep it with you for entire month after you upgrade and wait till it stabilizes.
Quickbooks upgrade to 2016
You can do this if you cannot put your hands on quickbooks 2017. Thus if you feel like that quickbooks 2016 will come cheaper then you can definitely upgrade to quickbooks 2016. Just do the following steps:
- Install quickbooks 2016 and navigate to Qbw file. You can find that by clicking files tab and click open button.
- Now the system will ask you, if you want to upgrade your software.
- Click on the yes button and you will be able to upgrade your quickbooks to 2016.