Condense Data Utility and repair your QuickBooks File
Condense Data Utility stream lines all the company data file by condensing the closed transactions into summary journal entries and removed unused list of elements. The condense data utility can create a journal entry for each particular month in the selected period.
The QuickBooks Condense data utility command creates a permanent copy of the QuickBooks data file. This QB data file copy is called an archival copy. An archival copy of the company file amounts to a photo print of the company file as it exists at that particular point in time. This archival copy of the data file can be used in the future by your accountant to display the look of the company file looked like at a particular point in time.You can fix it through QuickBooks Cleanup utility.
Condense the QuickBooks company file, follow these steps:
- Choose the File ->Utilities -> Condense Data command
- Select the transactions before a specific date radio button
- Specify the remove transactions before date
- Click next when you finish specifying which transactions QB should remove
- Specify how inventory transactions should be condensed -> click next
- Specify which transactions should be removed -> click next
- Specify any list cleanup that should occur -> click next
- Confirm your condensing and archiving operation
- Click begin condense
- Back up the data file when prompted
Unable To Condense QuickBooks Company File
QuickBooks user usually face condense data errors and problems. When you face such error QuickBooks displays the following error message – “QuickBooks Condense Repair“. QuickBooks encountered a system error when trying to archive your data file. QuickBooks will not condense your data file.
Condense Data Utility Error Codes
- QB faces a system error when trying to archive your data file. QuickBooks will not condense your data file. The Error is: Unspecified errors (error 80004005) please retry the operation.
- QB gets into an error & was unable to complete the Condense process. As a result the company file has been restored to its initial state.
- Not able to run the QuickBooks Clean Up Company Data Utility
- QuickBooks Condense process freezes
The condense errors occurs while rebuilding or verifying the data errors in QuickBooks. As per the nature of the error the source transactions need to be repaired. After the repair process the damaged or corrupted transactions, running verify should display the message ‘QuickBooks detected no problems with your data’ which indicates that your data file is clean.
QuickBooks files with negative inventory or negative quantity on hand will not condense. First repair the negative inventory in your data file before condensing the file.
For the above mentioned QB condense errors you can seek assistance from QuickBooks customer service support. The prompt and responsive customer support team includes expert Pro Advisors, skilled and capable of resolving the error instantly.
You can also choose support from third party agencies when the QuickBooks team is engaged for a long time. www.quickbooksprofessionals.com is a reliable QuickBooks Consulting Agency that offers best quality support for error rectification smooth and quick. It roofs highly experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. They assure complete error rectification in the minimum wait time. The resolution is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact us dialing our toll free help desk number