Quickbooks Webconnect Branding Error
WebConnect Branding error is an error that is faced by the QuickBooks users while attempting to import a .QBO file. The small business accounting software fails to authenticate the financial institution information for this download. Enterprise Suite version user contact immediately QB Enterprise Help Desk Number to get fix this issue besides trying yourself .You may also see the following error in QuickBooks “Quickbooks is unable to verify the financial institution information for this download” When you trying to .QBO file.
When you download or import a .QBO file from a supported financial institution, the following error message occurs (OL-222) or the system freezes.
• Error: OL-222
• “An error occurred while processing your online banking data.”
• “Your data was not imported in to QuickBooks.”
• “QuickBooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution information for this download.”
• No error
Root Causes for the Web Connect Branding Error to Occur
• The error occurs due to invalid information or formatting in the .QBO file provided by the Financial Institution (FI); QuickBooks software fails to read the data from your Web connect (.QBO) file.
• Your financial institution is incapable to support import in to QuickBooks (fi.intuit.com).
• You’re trying to import a .QBO file in to an older version of QuickBooks that no longer supports the online banking service.
• Your import file is not the correct file type. (.QFX, .IIF, etc.)
How to Resolve QB Webconnect Branding Issue?
Intuit recommends several solutions to resolve this problem. If the first solution fixes your problem, you do not need to follow the other solutions to resolve the issue. The errors will be resolved completely when they are performed in the sequence they are suggested. Keep a note that you make a back up of your company file prior to any import.
Solution 1: Directly download from the Bank website
• GO to bank website
• Download and save the .QBO file to your desktop.
• Start QuickBooks & click:
o File -> Utilities -> Import -> WebConnect files
o Browse to the file location -> select the file -> Click Open
o Follow the import wizard to complete the import
If the import fails you can easily proceed to the second solution.
Solution 2: Duplicate the issue in a new test file
• Select File -> New Company
• Click -> Express Start
• Add your bank to the Chart of Accounts in your QuickBooks software, then:
o Set up the account for online Banking: Banking -> Bank Feeds -> Set Up Bank Feed for an Account
o Download or import the .QBO file.
Solution 3: Review the web connect (.QBO) download for obvious errors
• Download and Save the .QBO file to your Desktop.
• Edit the .QBO file: Right-click -> Open with -> Notepad (or Excel)
• Review the download for common errors
• Add or Edit missing data
If the above mentioned solutions fail to resolve the problem you need to contact the support channel of the bank.
• Your financial institution is responsible for the .QBO download format and content. If the .QBO file is not formatted properly, the import in to QuickBooks may produce unexpected results or fail to import.
• If the errors still crops up (sending, receiving, downloading or importing WebConnect files) and have not received a resolution from your bank:
o Collect Online Banking Log Files and Contact QuickBooks Technical Support for further assistance.
Contact Support for Fixing This Issue
The Intuit certified Proadvisors are approachable via various modes like phone support, email support, live chat etc. Sometimes due to some valid reasons you fail to reach the support professionals. In such scenario you can contact other reliable agencies.
Also you can choose QuickBooks Help Tele Phone for resolving your WebConnect Branding issue. It is an independent technical support provider for QuickBooks accounting software and peripherals. It houses experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. The resolution offered is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact us dialing our toll free help desk number ✆ +1800-270-1894.
Similar Issue :
1.Quickbooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution information
2. QuickBooks Online Banking Webconnect import issues and errors